quarta-feira, março 25, 2020

What I want post Covid-19 #2

I want to ...

... Let my daughter play freely in all the playgrounds
... Have picnics and barbecues by the lake
... Hug my friends when i see them and stop this "hand over my heart" madness
... Go to all the restaurants and bars and ice cream shops
... Stroll through the airport and go on a plane without disinfecting my hands every 2 minutes
... Walk to the bakery and think only about the potential food poisoning i will get from the lady who gives me the bread with her naked hands (the same she uses for the coins and everything else). My body has good immunity to that...
... Have normal conversations that don't involve number of deaths, number of new cases, the fact that we are still 12 months away from a vaccine and nobody has a clue on how to scale up treatments (if ever they appear)

Sem comentários: