quarta-feira, fevereiro 03, 2010

Don't baby me...

Ainda no curso "como ter conversas dificeis", durante o módulo sobre como os conflitos podem desafiar o nosso auto-conceito de identidade, fui parte da seguinte conversa paralela:

"B - Oh... I think that only kids struggle with identity crisis!

Eu - Really? How's that so? For the context of 'conflict solving', I think it can be relevant to see if our identity concepts are feeling threatened... What do you think?

B - Well... my two daughters are always saying "don't baby me mummy, I know what to do, what I like and how I feel! Not you! I'm not a baby anymore!" And this sounds like they are trying to establish their identity, or they're fighting with me to establish their territory.... but you know, they're babies... of course I need to give them parental advice!!!! They need it! they think they don't but they totally do!

Eu - Hum, hum... and, how old are your baby daughters?




B - One is 21 and the other 23 years old!"

WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Assim de repente parece-me que as suas filhas é que precisam de estar neste curso!!!!

2 comentários:

Gajo Filosofal disse...

So I leave my family and my country at 15... get my first 100k and house at 22 and this baby-bitches still ear what their mummy as to say? How can I not be going through a middle-age crisis? :)

cdgabinete disse...

pufff... women!!!!!
my mum always told me to be very careful with women :)))))