domingo, novembro 01, 2009

Conversas que se calhar não existiram # 1

- Do you think i could do an overdose of "triple S" and die of it?
- It depends... what does "triple S" stands for?
- Sex, Sugar, Sports!
- hum... I see... Well... are you rich, famous, tall and thin?
- Not really...
- In that case... no, you will not die of an overdose of triple S... You'll just become decadent, boring, promiscuous and without a purpose in life... Then maybe you'll die because of your unhealthy and inadequate lifestyle... and society will use you as an example of how not to behave before your 30s.
- I see... and if I were a rich girl?
(If I was rich girl (na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na nah)
See, I'd have all the money in the world, if I was a wealthy girl)
- You just told me you're not! No point in continuing this conversation then!

Sem comentários: