terça-feira, janeiro 20, 2009

Damien Rice - Hallelujah... não se pode pedir mais de uma cover!

Não é o Leonard... eu sei... mas é tão bom, tão bom, tão bom.... que não há mais nada que se possa pedir de uma cover... Nem do damien, for that matter!

"...She tied you to a kitchen chair...
... She broke your throne, and she cut your hair...
And from your lips she drew the Hallelujah...

...Baby I have been here before...
...I know this room, I've walked this floor...
...I used to live alone before I knew you...
...I've seen your flag on the marble arch...
...Love is not a victory march...
...It's a cold and it's a broken Hallelujah...

...There was a time you let me know...
...What's really going on below...
...But now you never show it to me, do you?
...And remember when I moved in you
...The holy dove was moving too
...And every breath we drew was Hallelujah..."

Sem comentários: