(A few meters ahead, a creepy white man invited me for coffee...)
- Hey, you have very good taste...
- Excuse me?
- The bracelet you chose, it was really nice
- ... (silence)
- Where are you from?
- Oh, europe is big... where in europe?
- No way! Lisboa... You know, Paulo is my portuguese nick name!
- Hum hum (in my head: go away 40 yr old pale creep with braces)
- Do you want to go for a coffee?
- No thank you (in my head: you are really creeping me out now!).
- Oh, that's a pity. It would be nice...
- Bye (creepy white man)
- Bye, enjoy your shopping. I think I will go back and collect the bracelet you chose.
(a few meters ahead... while i was in another booth)
He was back: - Bye, nice to meet you and safe travels home
photo by: cdgabinete, New Delhi, Nov 2012