domingo, abril 26, 2020

F*ck Covid! I miss home

Of all cities, the one I miss the most is Porto. My home in Porto. My family in Porto. My friends in Porto. My routines in Porto.

I miss...
... The smell of my flat...
... My large living room overlooking the avenue...
... Staying in bed seeing the seagulls...
... Walking to Petulia for breakfast or lunch or at any time of the day really...
... Walking to the fruit market...
... The beach...
... Walking in front of casa da musica...
... My mum, my dad... their food... their hugs... their plays with my daughter... 
... Travelling there and back without fear...

Home has been in Geneva and in Porto for the past 15 years... and it pains me not knowing when i will be able to go back... For now it remains... I am at home and I miss home.

Sem comentários: